The best way you can ensure your COBOL programs can fully support your business needs is to migrate them to COBOL V6, but there are things you need to know before making the move.
During this webcast we discuss:
- The applications that will benefit most by moving to COBOL V6
- Which programs can be recoded and recompiled to at least V4
- New compile options that can help you identify issues before they go into production
- Debugging considerations under COBOL V6
- Using Strobe to show how programs perform better by recompiling to V6
- Using File-AID Load Module Analysis to identify potential applications to migrate
- Source support provided by Abend-AID and Topaz
Register to Watch!