Enterprise DevOps Day
Join us in Copenhagen - Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Compuware and Sejlklubben Frem are pleased to invite you to our summer Enterprise DevOps Day.
If your enterprise is using DevOps to release high-quality deliverables faster, you know bringing that same agility to the mainframe is a challenge - but it can be accomplished. At Compuware, we live and breathe mainframe DevOps, and we're laser-focused on empowering enterprises to modernize the mainframe with Agile and DevOps best practices.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Hear real-life cases of mainframe DevOps transformations and learn about current and future solutions for mainstreaming your mainframe
- Take part in a dynamic dialogue and learn Enterprise DevOps best practices
- Learn about the latest and greatest in Compuware's technology
- Mingle with your colleagues and friends while enjoying the atmosphere at Sejlklubben Frem
This event is meant for:
- Everyone working in the Mainframe space. Both mainframe gurus with little DevOps experience and DevOps gurus with little mainframe experience.
Date and Location
Date: Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Time: 14.00 – 21.00 (dinner included)
Strandvænget 65, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Phone +45 39 29 33 85
(Subject to change)
|14.00 - Registration and Coffee|
|14.30 - Introduction DevOps in the Enterprise|
|14.45 - Real World Phoenix Projects: DevOps Cases You Can Learn From|
|16.15 - BREAK|
|16.30 - 5 SCM transformation challenges and how to overcome them|
|17.15 - Latest and Greatest in Enterprise DevOps Solutions|
|18.00 - Customer Testimonial|
|18.30 - Roadmap / Q&A|
|18.45 - Dinner and Drinks|
Richard Terry – Director Northern Europe and South Africa, Compuware
Rick Slade – Enterprise DevOps Architect, Compuware
Marcin Grabinski - Field Technical Specialist, Compuware
Lars-Erik Berglund - Account Consultant, Compuware
This event is free of charge.
Compuware is the world’s leading mainframe-dedicated software vendor. Three years ago we made the transformation from waterfall to Agile development to deliver more relevant software to our customers faster. And we’ve done just that. In April we’ll deliver our 14th quarterly release of net new technology and enhancements to classic offerings. As a 45-year-old “start-up” enjoying the agile journey, we are eager to share our experiences—good and bad—with you.