Enterprise DevOps Day
Join us in Copenhagen - Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Compuware and Sejlklubben Frem have the pleasure to invite you to our summer Enterprise DevOps Day.
If your enterprise is using DevOps to deliver high quality releases faster, you know implementing DevOps on the mainframe is a challenge. We at Compuware are living and breathing DevOps. That's why at this event we will focus on enabling Enterprises that are looking to streamline their culture, processes and tools with Agile and DevOps best practices.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Hear real-life cases of mainframe DevOps transformations and learn about current and future solutions for mainstreaming your mainframe
- Take part in a dynamic dialogue and learn Enterprise DevOps best practices
- Learn about the latest and greatest in Compuware's technology
- Mingle with your colleagues and friends while enjoying the atmosphere at Sejlklubben Frem
- Everyone working in the Mainframe space. Both mainframe gurus with little DevOps experience and DevOps gurus with little mainframe experience.
Date and Location
Date: Wednesday, 23 May 2018
Time: 13.00 – 21.00 (dinner included)
Strandvænget 65, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Phone +45 39 29 33 85
The agenda will be confirmed closer to the date.
Richard Terry – Director Northern Europe and South Africa, Compuware
Rick Slade – Enterprise DevOps Architect, Compuware
Marcin Grabinski - Pre & Post Sales Support, Compuware
This event is free of charge.
Compuware is the world’s leading mainframe-dedicated software vendor. Three years ago we made the transformation from waterfall to Agile development to deliver more relevant software to our customers faster. And we’ve done just that. In April we’ll deliver our 14th quarterly release of net new technology and enhancements to classic offerings. As a 45-year-old “start-up” enjoying the agile journey, we are eager to share our experiences—good and bad—with you.