Deep Dive #1: Mainframe-inclusive DevOps Toolchain
Creating a mainframe-inclusive DevOps toolchain is a key step toward improving software development and delivery quality, velocity and efficiency. But what exactly is a DevOps toolchain? Why is it needed? Does a toolchain change or stay static? The answers to these questions will help your organization deliver continuous innovation and stay competitive in today's fast-paced digital economy.
Our experts discuss:
- Why a mainframe-inclusive DevOps toolchain is necessary for continuous innovation
- What makes up a toolchain
- Whether a toolchain should remain static or change—and how often
- The difference between a toolchain and a pipeline—and how to leverage both simultaneously
- The role of automation in a toolchain and pipeline
Register to Watch!