Enterprise DevOps Forum
For enterprises that are looking to modernise their culture, processes and tools with Agile and DevOps practices.
Agile and DevOps practices tend to be the norm in nimble start-ups. However, implementing these processes across large established enterprises is doable, but can prove to be challenging at times. We often hear, ‘How did you do it?’ and ‘Where do I start?’ Seeing the value of DevOps is one thing, actually putting it into practice is another.
This is why we’d like to invite you to our Enterprise DevOps Forum on February 23rd 2017.
During the day we will:
- Host a “DevOps in the Enterprise 101” session with special guest speaker Richard Wadsworth of Contino, who will share his industry experience of large scale DevOps Deployments, unravel the myths surrounding DevOps in the enterprise, and articulate the benefits of adopting DevOps in your business
- Discuss how to increase accessibility to code and data—and speed up deployments (API’s and industry compliance examples will be part of the discussion)
- Look at examples for automating key processes to increase speed of delivery
- Evaluate best practices for maintaining the quality levels you are known for
- Facilitate peer-to-peer discussions and highlight enterprise DevOps best practices, tips and tricks
This event is aimed at:
- People working in or for companies that would like to progress enterprise wide Agile and DevOps capabilities, and are looking for a community to share ideas with
- Both mainframe gurus with little DevOps experience and DevOps gurus with little mainframe experience
Richard Wadsworth - VP of Consulting for EMEA
|Atul Bhovan - Solution Consultant at Compuware||
|Alan Johns - Solution Consultant at Compuware|
|Richard Terry - Director Northern Europe|
Date and Location
Date: Thursday February 23rd 2017
Time: from 10.00 – 16.00 followed by drinks and nibbles
Swan at Shakespeare's Globe
21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT, Great Brittain
Telephone: +44 20 7902 1400
(Subject to Change)
This event is free of charge.
Compuware empowers the world’s largest companies to excel in the digital economy by fully leveraging their high-value mainframe investments. We do this by delivering highly innovative solutions that uniquely enable IT professionals with mainstream skills to manage mainframe applications, data and platform operations.
Two years ago, Compuware made the transformation from waterfall to Agile development to deliver more relevant software to our customers faster. Now we will be delivering our 9th quarterly release of new technology in January 2017. We are a 44-year-old “start-up” enjoying the agile journey and are eager to share our experiences—good and bad—with you.